There are only 3 more hadeeth snippets to come before we have finished this current series of Nawawi’s 40 inshaa Allaah. Hope you learned some hadeeths!
After that, the series will start again from the beginning inshaa Allaah, so please tell anyone you think might be interested in receiving the full set once a week so they can sign up.
For anyone who has had a taster of memorising hadeeths and wished to pursue further study, we are starting a new blog to help to memorise and understand the full set (not snippets) of Nawawi’s 40 Hadeeths (al arba’een an nawawiyyah) in a year inshaa Allaah.
Sign up at www.nawawi40.com to receive one quiz a week.
Key features – the quizzes will inshaa Allaah…
- help memorisation and understanding
- be able to be used by those who are not memorising and who are instead just wanting to understand the hadeeths
- be suitable for secondary school (high school) age pupils as well as adults
- use the explanation of Shaykh al Uthaymeen rahimahullaah (available in English)
- help with learning key Arabic words
- take 50 weeks – every fifth week is for revision and catch-up
- be short: 10 questions each
- be totally online – nothing to print off
May Allaah, the Most High, put barakah in this and in all our studies.